What We Are Doing To Protect You
We are open but working remotely.
So we ask for some patience in returning calls, etc.
SSA is still open but also working remotely. So no in person appointments or hearings. We are monitoring daily. Most importantly, we are thinking of our clients during this very difficult time and we want everyone to stay safe
Here’s what we are doing to protect our clients and staff…
Clients that require our assistance…
- All meetings with clients will be done through telephone appointments.
- All paperwork that needs client signatures will be done electronically to the extent possible.
- All Social Security disability hearings will be held telephonically until further notice from the Commissioner.
- We are all working remotely to do everything we can to adhere to Governor Baker’s stay in place order. Please be patient while we return calls as quickly possible.
- Please click on the following link for more information from the Social Security Administration. They are continuing to process applications and appeals while working remotely.
Phone: (508) 732-8989
385 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02360